Time: 45 mins
2 sprig each - rosemary, thyme, sage
4 cloves - garlic, smashed
as needed - olive oil
as needed - paprika
as needed - salt & pepper
as needed - pomegranate molasses
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Season inside the cavity of the Cornish game hen with salt, pepper, and paprika, and then stuff it with herbs and garlic.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the hen, and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a sauté pan, on high heat, drizzle 2 Tbls of olive oil to sear of the outside of the Cornish game hen, and then place it in the oven until the thickest part of the hen (usually the breast) reaches 150°F.
- Place back on the stove top over high heat and start to baste with Rosemary, thyme, garlic, and butter for about 2 mins.
- Glaze the hen with the pomegranate molasses, and place back in the oven until internal temperature reaches 160°F
- Let it rest for five minutes before cutting it open.
Bon Appétit & Enjoy